During these challenging times, the safety and well-being of our guests and staff remains our top priority. For that reason, we make sure we are constantly monitoring the WHO’s statements regarding Covid-19, as well as complying with all health regulations and applying all the necessary measures to ensure our visitors’ welfare.
As we welcome you back to our hotels, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations, our Management is redefining our cleaning and safety standards. We will actively monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests and associates.
In compliance with the Health Protocols, set by our Government, we are implementing the following processes:
Health & Safety
- We have created an action plan that includes all the preventative measures we are taking, and according to which, we have designated a person in charge of educating our employees from each department and making sure that all guidelines are being applied.
- Furthermore, we have produced a plan in order to be able to efficiently deal with suspected positive cases and we are partnering with local doctors and medical staff, specialized in handling and treating possible cases. A medical kit is also available at the reception of the hotel.
- Managers, Supervisors and all Staff have already been trained, by our Health & Safety Consultants, on the Plan the Hotels will apply as described above.
- We created new hospitality cleanliness standards with the aim of preventing a possible spread of the virus and maximizing safety for our people. A Manual for employees, has been prepared, which explains step by step all the General Hygiene Measures the staff needs to apply as well as the Operation of each Department
- All surfaces in guest rooms and common areas will be frequently and thoroughly cleaned with proper disinfectants, while all public spaces will be naturally ventilated at all times. Unnecessary items will be removed from the rooms and the common spaces to avoid cross contamination.
- Stands with alcohol-based sanitisers will be available all over the Hotels.
- We are making sure that our Housekeeping staff are wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and are cleaning each room according to the guidelines. To avoid overexposure of the guests to the cleaning staff and the other way around, housekeeping services will not be performed on a daily basis, but every 4 days. In the same way for bed linen and towels will be changed. Guest Contact
- We adhere to the basic measures to avoid the transmission of Covid-19 in all our communal areas. Our hotel employees have been trained to operate according to the official health guidelines and we provide them with the necessary PPE at all times. With the use of special signage, it is made sure that the required distance of 2 meters is always kept and furniture will be rearranged to provide more space for distancing.
- Anti-overcrowding measures are in place in public areas to keep physical distancing.
- We are changing our usual check-in and check-out procedures by extending the time a room stays empty between two subsequent occupancies. The new check-out time will be at 11.00 while you will be able to check-in any time after 15:00 This is done, in order to ensure the proper cleanliness and natural ventilation of each room, as well as to avoid queues and overcrowding in the reception area.
- At our Hotel all our food and beverage handlers are trained on safe food practices, while our restaurant is now providing buffet style service with an upgraded service minded protocols, on cross contamination that could occur. Alcohol-based sanitizers will be placed at the beginning of each buffet/station. The buffet is protected with safety glasses and staff provide and carry out all precautionary procedures during serving.
- We are also be monitoring proper disinfection of the seating area before any new guests arrive and avoid overcrowding.
- All our indoor & outdoor communal areas, such as lobbies, gym, conference rooms, recreational areas for kids, are being disinfected and thoroughly cleaned, frequently and always according to the health guidelines set by the government.
- The same rules apply to our outdoor swimming pool area. Sunbeds and tables will be rearranged to secure distancing and will be disinfected after every use, while proper chlorination of the water is being ensured at all times.
- Adjusted air-conditioning systems/ units to operate according to the government’s requirements and continuously maintain and clean air-conditioning systems and filters
- Guests may be required to pass through medical screening (temperature & other symptoms) and to get registered for traceability reasons.
Oceanis Park Hotel